Zobacz także: Kalkulator ceny blatu granitowego
LUKSTONE manufactures and supplies high-quality kitchen and bathroom countertops in Warsaw and central Poland (made to order). We also supply products and services in Poland and abroad. The final results combines perfectly with furniture and household furnishings and equipment. We offer stone and granite countertops in a wide assortment of colors and edge finishes. We offer simple and non-standard designs for individual customers, small- and large-sized businesses, investors and interior designers. Prices are adjusted to the individual needs of customers.
GRANITE AND STONE WORKTOPS
We offer kitchen worktops that match any kitchen interior design as well as classic and non-standard kitchen shapes. A processed granite surface provides a solid and robust worktop that can be polished to the desired gloss finish, is resistant to scratching and post-impregnation discolorations, high temperature and strong impact. Our Warsaw-based facility designs stone kitchen countertops that are tailor-made and cut to size according to the customer’s project needs. Smooth and non-porous surface make them easy to clean and care for. Our many years of experience and state-of-the-art machinery combined with your vision will help us deliver a stunning final effect.
To review our portfolio of available slabs and stones, please visit our site located in Warsaw at ul. Palisadowa 20/22.
BELOW YOU WILL FIND ALL THE ELEMENTS THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT DURING THE ORDERING PROCESS.
- First, choose your material: granite / marble / onyx
- Choose your color – full selection of colors. If you can’t see the color you are looking for, please contact us and we will check if it is available.
- Choose the worktop edge profile.
- Choose the type of worktop surface.
- Choose the type of your sink and the method of installation of your (induction, ceramic or gas) hob.
If you have any questions or doubts, we are ready to advise you.
Worktop edge types
Worktop edge types
A polished surface helps to bring out the color of granite while its remarkable shine and perfect smoothness make it an eye-catching feature.
Satin surface of non-uniform texture. The color of the stone is less saturated as compared to a polished surface. To achieve a satin surface, the stone is processed by brushing using high fractions.
SINKS TYPES – THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
two-compartment suspended washbasin
A suspended sink is installed below the countertop and as such they combine perfectly with the decor of the kitchen.
- greater work surface area
- easy to clean from bread crumbs and similar food messes
- a wide selection of shapes and sizes for suspended washbasins
- the sink is fitted into the top without any unnecessary edges
Washbin placed on top of the worktop
Kitchen sinks are installed from above, with the edge placed on top of the worktop. Their wide edges provide a stable support. A kitchen sink that is not flush with the countertop does not always give the kitchen the look and feel you wish to achieve.
- easy installation by recessing the sink into the top
- the protruding edges of a sink make it difficult, e.g. to keep clean the area around the sink
- a wide variety of colors
- a wide choice of sinks of various sizes and shapes
We make not only kitchen and bathroom countertops in the province. Mazowieckie, but also a number of other services and products: