Kitchen and bathroom countertops are the most important element that complement the design of your home’s interior. Given that they are located in frequently used areas, they should be made from material resistant to scratching, loss of shine, high temperature, contact with water and steam, and impact – granite countertops have all these qualities.
Their smooth and non-porous surface makes them very easy to clean.
Our offer includes top-quality granite countertops that can meet even the most demanding expectations.
WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHEN PURCHASING A COUNTERTOP – BELOW YOU WILL FIND ALL THE ELEMENTS THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT DURING THE ORDERING PROCESS.
- First, choose your material: granite / marble / onyx
- Choose your color – full selection of colors. If you can’t see the color you are looking for, please contact us and we will check if it is available.
- Choose the worktop edge profile.
- Choose the type of worktop surface.
- Choose the type of your sink and the method of installation of your (induction, ceramic or gas) hob.
If you have any questions or doubts, we are ready to advise you.
Worktop edge types
Worktop edge types
A polished surface helps to bring out the color of granite while its remarkable shine and perfect smoothness make it an eye-catching feature.
Satin surface of non-uniform texture. The color of the stone is less saturated as compared to a polished surface. To achieve a satin surface, the stone is processed by brushing using high fractions.
SINKS TYPES – THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
two-compartment suspended washbasin
A suspended sink is installed below the countertop and as such they combine perfectly with the decor of the kitchen.
- greater work surface area
- easy to clean from bread crumbs and similar food messes
- a wide selection of shapes and sizes for suspended washbasins
- the sink is fitted into the top without any unnecessary edges
Washbin placed on top of the worktop
Kitchen sinks are installed from above, with the edge placed on top of the worktop. Their wide edges provide a stable support. A kitchen sink that is not flush with the countertop does not always give the kitchen the look and feel you wish to achieve.
- easy installation by recessing the sink into the top
- the protruding edges of a sink make it difficult, e.g. to keep clean the area around the sink
- a wide variety of colors
- a wide choice of sinks of various sizes and shapes